суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PROJECT ZOMBOID DREADWOOD

Sign In Sign Up. I'm also contemplating completely restarting it from scratch if I can get the editor to work. Yeah I turned it into a smaller bar based on one I went to in England. Already have an account? Sorry i been working in the oil fields and havent had a chance to build more buildings. Posted March 21, Posted June 27, project zomboid dreadwood

Uploader: Fenrikree
Date Added: 11 May 2005
File Size: 68.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 4646
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Guys dont just download, please give us feed back I'm sorry if I haven't seen this but would you mind dreaxwood explaining how to get it to work?

All in Zomboid Map Pack (obsolete) - Skymods

I wanted to speak up and say I'm undecided weather or not Zomboif continue work on Dreadwood or not. The ground inside the greenhouse is all dirt so you can plant inside I'm pretty sure. Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. Posted March 23, Sign in Already have an account?

project zomboid dreadwood

People like me who are complete amatures to modding who want to and can with a little help would greatly appreciate it. The Dedford link for the road is good, maybe put the Dreadwood link closer to the end of the road so people don't get confused.

Sorry i been working in the oil fields and havent had a chance to build more buildings. And how to I zlmboid to Dreadwood?

project zomboid dreadwood

Well, hello and sorry for the lengthy absence. Started by PridelostMarch 20, Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. Already have an account?

project zomboid dreadwood

It's just Texas and I. From the inside I can pass trought the windows corner and go outside. Posted June 13, For some reason I cannot find the Zomboid folder, so if anyone can help me with that: But here's a tip for stoned people: Keep an eye out for updates. Posted July 28, Posted June 27, I understand anything artistic is never complete but I'll know when to put my 'brush' down.

Dreadwood - Page 7 - Mapping - The Indie Stone Forums

The main map has been updated, check it out! Posted July 5, The Bedford link for the road is good, maybe put the Dreadwood link closer to the end of the road so people don't get confused.

Btw, there is alot of glitches so i recommend that you stay away from the prison, even if this is one of the coolest buildings in the game except the mall.

Those link were accurate at the time of the post, but since the new map update of build 27 all old links for the project zomboid map project will be inaccurate. Please do report any issues, i updated several buildings to 1.

All in Zomboid Map Pack (obsolete)

Posted June 21, Go To Topic Listing Mapping. Sorry for asking a retarded question that most people think i am a retard for asking so, but how do I download this map, as in how do I get to the folder I need to get to in projeect to get this map? So, i'll check it out too. The Industrial building is good, but the choice of the exterior wall is what irks me, not to be rude or anything.

Posted July 7,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий